The Takeaway did an excellent overview of current issues facing older workers trying to re-enter the traditional job market during pandemic times. Entrepreneurship can offer an alternative, but you need to get going. Everything takes longer than you want. Start right now.
Free Public resources
Intro to CAE
- Public event – What is the CAE and how can it help me? Friday July 23. 4 PM Eastern – 1 PM Pacific
- PODCAST: New interview with – Coffee Lunch Beer
- PODCAST: Entrepreneurs Over 40
- 20 minute Introduction to the Center for Ageless Entrepreneurs – Rick Terrien
- REVIEW – Start a Business at Any Age. Skip Prichard. May 2021.
- PRESENTATION – Entrepreneurship in the second half of life. March 21, 2021
- PODCAST – Kickass Boomers – April 2, 2021
- PRESENTATION – Boston’s Founders over 55 Club. Feb. 14, 2021
- MICRO PODCAST: Callum Connects – Sept. 18. 2020
- PODCAST: Succession Stories podcast with Laurie Barkman