I enjoyed a recent conversation with Greg Mills on his podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Over 40’.
Entrepreneurs Over 40 features inspiring stories by Entrepreneurs talking about the businesses that they created and the Side Hustles that they launched. In it we cover their motivation, the tools and tactics that they used to develop their business as well as their best and worst of days.
These were some of the takeaways from our conversation:
• The majority of startups are done by people 45 and older.
• One of the biggest impediments to entrepreneurship is not knowing an entrepreneur to model after or learn from.
• In school we were taught that it was scary to start your own business. Today it is much scarier not to.
• There has never been a better time to start a one person business than right now…It does take a while to build up your networks of fellow experts so get in the game now.
• There is room to advise people in just about any subject.
Thanks for the great conversation Greg!
The link to my conversation with Entrepreneurs Over 40 is here