Transitions | Multigenerational
I provide strategic plan consulting coupled with operational coaching to make a sustainable impact.
My mission is guiding entrepreneurs to achieve clarity so their ideas can take flight.
I launched SmallDotBig to work with closely held companies and family businesses to develop innovations that create enterprise value and transition plans to achieve their long-term goals.
Succession & Business Transitions
• Strategic planning to accelerate value creation as part of exit planning and business transitions.
• Guiding traditional companies with corporate startup process and tools.
• Assessing customer needs and identifying market and financial opportunities.
Next Act Vision & Planning
• Coaching accomplished people preparing for significant business transitions and their Next Act.
How we create value:
- Strategy planning
- Revenue generation
- Strategic marketing
- Competitive differentiation
- Value acceleration
- Digital transformation
- Go-to-Market | customer research
- Business performance improvement
- Accountability and goal cascading
- Next Act vision and planning
- Creator and Host of the Succession Stories Podcast-- insights for next generation entrepreneurs
- Corporate Startup Lab – Entrepreneurship Course Instructor at Carnegie Mellon University
- Board Member, The Pittsburgh Promise
- Former Co-Chair, Women for Economic and Leadership Development, Pittsburgh Chapter
- MBA from Carnegie Mellon University and BS Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University
Web page: https://www.smalldotbig.com/
Contact: Please use the contact form on the web site